SINCERITY IN OUR ACTIONS
Sincerity of purpose is one of the best positive qualities of an individual. Sincere dealings may be in our homes, in our workplace, in our day to day dealings with our peer groups, with formal and informal interactions, etc. If we are sincere in our actions then we need not care about the results of our actions. Sincere actions are self-rewarding and can be attested at all situations.
A sincere person always thinks the welfare of others over his own. The prime-movers for this fellow are uprightness and honesty attached. Temptations have no place in his / her scheme of things. In fact that person is flawless in his behaviour and is self-realized one. Similarly, that person gives more credence to others’ needs and aspirations rather than his / her own needs.
A person whose work ethics is cemented with sincerity as one of the main constituents will never aim for result of his actions. To act is his religion and then forget everything.
There are some people who have selfish motives as a prime -movers in getting jobs done through other means than legitimate. Much of the corruption that pervades in the society today is due to self-centred approach that we adopt in our lives. We attach too much emphasis on ‘I, my, me’ and less of ‘ours’.
A sincere person have the following characteristics that guide him / her in life:-
• Action Oriented Policy in life. A sincere person never confines himself to theory, he / she believes in action that too positive actions with good implications / bearings on the society in general.
• Sincerity Helps in Self Realization. By adopting sincere approach in life, that person never is misled and follows principles which purify his body off negativities thus paving the way to tap reservoir of latent energy dormant in the system.
• Honest and Sincere Approach. That person never puts off things because sincere one has his priorities fixed. His approach may be enmeshed with some unpredictable difficulties initially yet ultimately will always be vindicated.
• Ready for Action when Action is Really Needed. Honest and sincere person never procrastinates if there is a need of a help to be rendered.
• Sincere person never aspire for material possessions, rather, whatever he ekes through his present capabilities that person is satisfied.
• Greed, rancour, selfish motive does not touch such person in any way.
• Sincere person does not aspire for self-respect but respect follows the person due to positive approach in life.
• Quality of Equanimity. A sincere person always baths in peace both in bad and good situations.
With this intention in mind, I have penned down a poem titled SINCERITY, kindly go through and offer your comments. Your comments are the source of my inspiration to go further.
Truth whilst properly clothed is sincerity,
Its ingredients are godliness, realism and purity,
Sincere person is married to piety,
Who, for truth’s sake, will sacrifice everything,
To keep a word he gives without misgiving,
Also, is the one who for truth’s sake,
Will never compromise on ideas he holds dear,
That is why he is held dear by others everywhere,
And by extension our Creator Loves Sincere the Most ever and ever.
Greed touches him not,
Swayed by any external influences naught,
Hot and cold, happiness and sadness has do not touch,
Maintains equanimity in situations all,
Showiness trembles where he ventures,
Spreads fragrance by his presence.
His actions and reactions exhibit harmony,
Rational are his emotions with no tinge of vanity,
Passionately he wins every being with his sugariness,
He gives words and sticks to these,
That is why his words are trusted by low and highs,
Consciously, he is his own master to the area he surveys,
Is not dictated by anyone crossing his ways,
Believes in the dictum, ‘charity begins at home’.
Cleanses his conscious daily like one brooms a room,
Sermons others not,
But follows high-quality principles without qualms,
His best deeds are the ones which are loved by others,
Divorced from inner conflicts,
His body and soul work in tandem,
For a cause held dear by his conscience,
Rich in integrity and abundant in intelligence,
Holds his head high in the comity of people,
With patience and tolerance plentiful,
His sincerity is an open book with little secrecy,
Easily to be read by anybody who tries,
Abundance in essential sincerity, physical sincerity and spiritual sincerity,
He is more near to ONE ABOVE than anyone could ever conjecture.