Is it okay to give up on dating and relationships?
- Mike asked 1 month ago
I’m 20 and I just don’t feel like it’s worth it. I feel like it’s too much risk for too little a reward.
Best AnswerVoter’s Choice
- Harbansl answered 1 month ago
It is important that we decide what sort of life you want to have. For a meaningful life one will have to face the situations arising in life with courage. For courage to happen in our life we have to first think about what do we want in our life. What sort of a life partner we would like to have. For establishing and cementing our relationship it is a must that we should know a person thoroughly; his / her background – including the person concerned and family.
If you want that you do not want to date the fellow and establish relationship it is your freewill. Nobody can compel you in this. This is your life and you are free to decide which and what you want to get out of it. And why not?
And if you still want to date the fellow then for the dating and establishing relationship meaningfully following should be taken into account by the concerned person.
1. The person concerned should be known to you. If not prior knowledge should be made known through different sources.
2. Having known the fellow; it is a must that the fellow concerned is compatible with your educational background. You have to spend your life with the fellow not for a short spell and then uncertain future.
3. It should be borne in mind that dating is for familiarization. It is not for the establishment of a body relationship. Why body relationship before marriage? May be after this happening the other party leaves. There are the people who want this thing to happen and that is their purpose of dating!
4. Dating means to know completely the concerned fellow and let him / her know about yourself.
5. No show offs on dating.
6. Be and act like a person you are. Never overact or exaggerate. This may boomerang on you. Ultimately it may lead to uncertainty.
And finally it is person concerned decision. Nothing should be done which may lower the self respect of the person.
Pl go through https://emulateme.wordpress.com
67% (2 votes)
Other Answers (2)
? answered 1 month ago
Of course not!
Finwie answered 1 month ago
Do whatever you want with your life. Dating isn’t for everyone.