CARE AND CAUTION IS THE ANSWER FOR AVOIDING SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
Viruses are the biological infectious agents or virus infected cells attacking the system of a person who is virus free. It is observed that those people who are having symptoms of hypertension, asthmatic symptoms or any other diseases infections whose bodies do not have strong immune system or which have little or no virus killing capacity. The aged and the ailing especially with pneumonia related symptoms could fall victim to this deadly virus since they have less or depleted immunity system for fighting these viruses.
PREVENTIVE MEASURE TO AVOID SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS OR COVID-19
It has been well said: Prevention is better than cure, therefore, precautionary measures if followed delectably could prevent the onslaught of this vicious virus:-
•If the symptoms of pneumonia – dry cough, cold, fever, sneezing accompanied with shortness or difficulty in breathing or asthmatic symptom even sometimes leading to kidney failure.
• Spreading awareness about the potent methodology how to avoid spread of the virus. Not to go to the places which are over-crowded. We have to curtail the spread-effect. PM Modi Ji’s effort to spread the awareness through video-conferencing for stopping the spread of amongst the countries of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation is laudable. This has been appreciated by the countries of the region. This is just a beginning for a noble cause to limit the spread of virus.
• As far as possible we have to keep our hands hygiene by washing it with soap or with sanitizer , use of face-mask could be one of the preventives but if not available self-isolation at home is the best preventive till the coronavirus pandemic lasts.
• It is the responsibility of the infected people to keep themselves quarantined at the governmental hospitals and do not flee from these places and become a cause of spread of this vicious virus. This has happened in many places..
• We should not panic for any influenza or cough and cold but the same one is accompanied with fever and other symptoms then we should get it tested in the lab in the hospital.
• As the virus is spread through personal contact, therefore, as far as possible, we should avoid traveling or meeting people unless until most essential.
• As the aged people with the history of diabetics, hypertension, asthma etc. could become victim if they come in close contact with the person(s) with Covit-19 infection. There is a case of of 68 year old woman who developed coronavirus infection from his son who had returned from Italy and other countries having history of Covid-19 history.
• Those people who come from the foreign countries which has the history of cronavirus should be tested. If any one of them are found to have the symptoms of Covid-19 should be quarantined at least for 14 days or as far as possible. Or alternatively home quarantining will do.
• We should avoid going to crowded places to avoid being infected with this virus.
• As coronavirus spreads with personal contact or have its spread-effect by sneezing or touching an infected person, it is in the fitness of things if handshake or other personal contact could be avoided. Mere ‘NAMASTE’ with folded hands will do and that too from a considerable distance lest we ourselves are affected.
• As far as possible follow the advisories and awareness campaign of W.H.O. and the advisories of the health ministries of individual countries in order to limit and reduce the effect of coronavirus and also to avoid lock-down state altogether.
• All hospitals should do their maximum in order to cure those who are infected with this vicious virus so that it may not become uncontrolled one with drastic ramifications.
• As quarantining is the potent remedy, therefore, we should all have the duty to do so and help contain the Coronavirus.
VIRUSES & ITS SPREAD EFFECTS
Viruses of different forms
Have been infecting humans
And other living beings
Since the time
Life came in its existence
As the man undergoes evolution
So the viruses too
In different forms and formulations
Virus is a biological infectious agent
Which thrives in the living organism
No living being could remain immune
To its ill-effects
To and from animals
Including microorganism or bacteria.
Triggering health problems
Going from bad to worst
If care and caution is not taken
But fear psychosis could also be dangerous
For these viruses have sucked in many a lives
You call this virus
Some of these viruses have moved
Between cells of living beings
Others may travel from bacteria to bacteria
Carrying genetic material
Which reproduce and evolve
Through natural selection
And then replicate
In varieties of ways
From infected humans
To disease-ridden organisms
Attacking the aged
Who’ve already lost their immunity
Due to the age and ailing health.
Or keep a healthy distance
From the person infected with coronavirus
As this virus is spread through
The respiratory system
Sneezing and coughing
From this vicious virus
Along with keeping hands neat and clean with sanitizers
Not touching anything if not considered essential
And also by mutual dissemination of information
To enhance awareness of coronavirus transmission
Of the plausible path-way for the spread of this vicious virus
The virus most villain of a piece
Which is wrecking vengeance the world over
The symptoms of which are
Having fever, cold and cough
Thence failure of kidneys
Could be tested
These viruses are spread through coughing and sneezing
And through contacts with the infected person
So best way is to keep a healthy distance
From the persons have symptoms of this virus
Since it can spread from one to thousands
As has been hitherto observed
It spread from Wuhan in China
To all the world over
Spreading like a wild-fire
Putting the lives of the human beings
Taking the total count is more than 5000!
With no respite from the dangerous virus
With Europe being the epi-centre of this virus
Animals may ward off the virus
Due to its robust immunity system
The virus fortunately is not being transmitted
Through food and water as has been observed
Till such time proper medicine or vaccine is made available
To destroy the germs of the Covid-19
The best way is to act on the wisdom in the dictum
Prevention is better than cure
Getting the test if symptoms are felt
In the recognized hospitals
Having the requisite testing facilities
Finally personal hygiene is of prime importance
Along with sanitation of places and public transports
Along with putting on face masks
To prevent the spread of coronavirus
To avoid spread this most dangerous virus
My prayer to God Almighty
To come to the succor of humanity
To contain the spike in the Coronavirus
Which has taken a dangerous turn.