A WORD OF THANKS TO KRISHNA CHAITANYA FOR NOMINATING ME
POSTED 2nd MAY 2020 BY HARBANS KHAJURIA
I am sure all are in their best of health and wellness with the grace of Almighty God. I am obviously thankful to Krishna Chaitanya for nominating me for Leibster Award. It gives me immense pleasure in thanking you for nominating me for Leibster Award vide https://krishnac003.wordpress.com/2020/05/01/leibster-award/.
From the write-ups of Krishna Chaitanya, I can say with authority to say that she is an outstanding individual with a flair for writing impinging on the social milieu along with any other subjects of interest. Although she is a student yet her writings are extraordinary. Sure enough, God will shower His bounties on you in the days to come.
WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to bloggers and has been around since 2011. This is a recognition of their contribution to the blogging community. It is simply passed on and its goal is to promote and support fellow bloggers. Not only is this a great way to give fellow bloggers some recognition, but it is motivational as well.
In German, Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, and so on. You get the point. It is a great initiative for supporting and showcasing new blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by Kriishna Chaitanya and Answers
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I write on varieties of subjects of topical significance touching on our society, on various Religious and National Festivals and subjects which could be appraised in my Website: https://emulateme.wordpress.com .
- Why is blogging important in our time?
Blogging has multi-fascinated benefits.
Firstly, we can express ourselves fully.
Secondly, we can pen down our day to day experiences.
Thirdly, we can enhance our outreach by appraising others’ blogs and enhance our knowledge.
Fourthly, we can get a feeling that we are also capable of writing while our readers appraise our write-ups and appreciate the same. Here age and experience of the writer are not of any importance. We can get know-how from anybody since every individual is different in one aspect or other and possess one unique trait which others may not possess.
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did?
I started my blogging journey in 2011. I also write for Speaking Tree (Times of India) Before that I used to write-for papers and other periodicals.
- What’s your favorite book and why?
The favouritie book is: Autobiography of a Yogi: Book by Paramahansa Yogananda
- What is your favorite cuisine?
I like simple vegetarian food.
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones?
The trait of simple living.
- Why is self-realization important for you?
Self-realization or self-awareness is important for knowing our own self fully i.e. our potentials and our weaker areas. When we know our potentials, we can use the same for our benefits and others whereas knowing our weaker areas enables us to bridge the gap between the two thus helps us to live a life we want for fulfilling the purpose of our existence.
- What are you thankful for?
I am really thankful to Almighty God for whatever He has bestowed me with.
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
Other writers are my inspiration.
- What is your life motto?
A simple living with simple needs and being thankful to God for every graces.
- If you had a chance to do something over what would it be?
To be frank, whatever I have done till today is good enough and I do not want anything else to attain.
- Why controlling of our mind essential for us?
- What is the purpose of our existence?
- What motivates you the most?
- What is the difference between pride and ego.
- Is simple living easy?
- Do we get what is destined for us?
- Karma does not leave us, is it so?
- What is true happiness?
- What is true success?
- Do you believe in the precept: Whatever happens, happens for our good?
- Benefits of right attitude?