A FAKE PERSON
A FAKE PERSON
A awful reputation
Whose solitary aim is to hoodwink
With an intention
To establish his unlawful influence
So treacherous and insincere
By resorting to deception
At every stride
His real intentions
Strikes with a vengeance
At his own time and space
Like a snake
Hidden in the grass, so thick
Akin to his own thick skin
Feels no remorse
While and after biting
At the time opportune
Does not give his opponent
Any escape chance
Or to recover from his assault so hidden
Because he has got mastery
In deceit and dishonesty
No mercy shown
For fructifying his ends
He can go to any limits
Or till the time
He succeeds in
Getting his selfish ends
Succeed with his fine
Art of deception.
ON FAKING THINGS
First of all, it is in the fitness of things to understand who is a fake person. He is the person who creates an impression which is contrary to the real one. Such a person is false or phony or bogus but does not agree that he is the one. In other words, it is just to hide his real intention that he falsifies or misrepresent the facts in order to get what such a person wants. He is the person who is expert in pretense and the one who has attained mastery in deception through distortion of facts and figures. A person who possesses false-ego and his thoughts and actions are based on the same.
In life we come across people who resort to self-appreciation in order to influence others with their tall talk in order to influence others, use words and phrases in such a manner which make others believe him. Their real intention is to dupe others.
In these days of Coronavirus pandemic, we can understand who is deceptive and who is our friend. It could be an organization, family members, society or a country concerned. We all know from where the Covid-19 virus originated and also know who were the ones who informed the world at large late due to which the virus spread like a wildfire globally. The important world organization and the country concerned are known to all of us. What adjective you would like to give is your understanding!? But I shall say in plane words, deception or faking the truth in order to hoodwink others is a negative trait and should be condemned. The intention is to hide the ulterior motive – a hidden agenda.
We can be made aware about a fake person if you find the following traits in the person:-
Such a person promises more but cannot fulfill any of his promises. We should test the trait of such a person. There may be a pattern to this than a a single incident.
- A fake person neither has knowledge nor wisdom to substantiate his point of views but such a person beats about the bush whenever we want to know something of significance.
- A person with fake credentials cannot stand his criticism, even though the same one is healthy one which may offer the person an occasion to improve his know-how and the ways of the world.
- A fake person always shows off at every opportunity since such a person always gets immense satiety by acting so in order to deceive others with his action.
- A fake person always is expert in deception by proving ‘A lion in sheep’s clothing’ which only those could understand who are victim of such faking act.
- A fake person hides his true intent by wrapping in platitudes and hollow ideals of little substance which could be proved if you go deep or analyze into such a poerson’s viewpoints thoroughly.
- A fake person remains arguing about his side of the story and does not relent even after he has nothing to show or may be nailed fully by way of proof yet such a person remains adamant and does not agree his fault. Fact stands out who agrees that he is at fault?
- A fake person is a loud-mouthed to the core who could impress othrs with their views on variety of subjects – seemingly, out and out persuasive, can go to any limit to show their presence felt.
Conclusively, it is felt that being fake is an inbuilt habit of a person, who has high opinion of himself and could lure others by his deceptive words and phrases. Therefore, we should be very careful while dealing with a fake person. A fake person may influence you with his unreliable attitude which has seeped into his system. The best course of action would be to find out the real intention of a person and then deal with him accordingly. Nobody should browbeat you with deception.