VINCENT ETHINDERO BLOGGER AWARD
My gratitude to Vincent Ehindero for constituting a Blogger Award upcoming young writers. This award will go a long way in inspiring and motivational award. My word of thanks to him for this covete award.
My heartfelt thanks for Ms. Garima Puri from her link: for nominating me for Vicent Ethindero Blogger Award. Of course, a great feeling for having been nominated for this . Besides, a word of thanks for creator of this award.
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Describe your writing style?
In essence, there is no particular style of my writing. I pen down what comes on the surface of my mind on the spur. This could be verified from my Blog https://emulateme.wordpress.com.
2) Do you plan your blogs or is it more so have free style?
My write up topics, are based on the interaction with people I come across, incidents and events our society is facing besides the topics which has global implications.
3) What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
The overwhelming response from my fellow bloggers besides some reorganizations here and there from fellow bloggers with bloggers’ awards generates inspiration for still more write-ups.
4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
In order that the readers get benefit, it is important that the language and style of writing should be as simple as possible.
5) Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
I have been blogging since June 2011. My Anniversary was on …..
6) What been the highlight of your year?
This has, from its very inception, has been an year of reckoning wherein our society as a whole has been impacted.
7) What do you miss about last year?
The year passed by was peaceful and incident free unlike this year which has dawned with different sorts of incidents and problems.
8) If you could change one thing what would it be?
My philosophy in life is: Whatever has happened has happened for the best and what will happen in future will also be for the best.
9) Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
My kids are engrossed in different professions but
10) If you could snap your fingers right now and change one thing about the world what would that one thing be?
If only I could rewind the time and bring back SAT YUGA wherein there was happiness and prosperity for all.
- Would you enjoy life if there were only happiness?
2. How can we enhance the circle of our friends?
3. The best way to come out of the difficult situation?
4. Is not the specter of fear one of the main causes of our downfall?
5. Is there is a limit of trusting others?
6. How can we attain balance in our lives?
7. How can we remain cool in dire situation?
8. Your idea of a happy lie?
9. Is not failure the stepping-stone of success in our lives?
10. The best traits of a good household?
Is not right attitude and behavior patterns the best remedy for achieving higher goals in our lives and why?
- DUSHANT CHAUDHARY
- DEBASIS NAYAK
- RITISH SHARMA
- SHIVANI GUPTA
- KARINA LAM
- HAPPINESS CLASSROOM
- ANJU RAJPUT
- AVA TRIPATHY
- LALEH CHINI
Over and above the above nominations, all other followers also can participate and thus are considered as nominated ones.
WITH WARM REGARDS