At the outset, I would like to thank MR. DUSHAYANT CHAUDHARY for nominating me for this coveted award from his WEBSITE which in fact is fascinating to say the least.
My heartfelt thanks to the founder of the award Rising Star (https://idealinspiration.blog) for inspiring writers by inculcating writing fervor in them – in essence an inspirational one at that. My blog is: https://emulateme.wordpress.com.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back of his or her blog.
2. Answers all the questions.
3. Nominate upto 9 blogger and them 5 new questions.
4. Notifying them by a comment or by visiting their blog.
5. Mention the rules of its and logo.
6. Provides the link of award creator as Rising star, https://idealinspiration.blog%20/.
QUESTIONS POSED ON TO ME BY MR. CHOUDHARY
Q.1 what are 3 things that you want to learn?
If I term myself as a student it would not be any exaggeration. If you want to enumerate these then these are:-
- Yogic exercises.
- Spiritual orientation.
- Respecting others’ privacy.
Q.2 what inspires you to write?
Inner and outer influences inspire me to write.
Q.3 One quote motivates you always?
Do unto others as you as you would have them do unto you.
Q.4 what do you want to convey through blogs?
I would like to highlight what is happening around me and its implication onto me.
Q.5 What do you learn from 2020?
I take every year to be of equal importance in learning new things from what is happening around me and the affects which it leaves its impression – it may be general awareness about variety of subjects including spiritual onward march. Then, from the time the LOCKDOWN has started, I have been adjusting my inner mechanism in sync with the Mother Nature so as to be immune from the ill-effects of the Coronavirus pandemic.
QUESTIONS POSED TO ME
1. When you was started blogging and why?
I started blogging on worddpress.com in June 2011.
2. Name of people who inspire you most?
Swami Yogananda – a Guru with a difference.
3. Life most respectful moment yet?
When I seek connectivity with my Creator with some positive results.
4. Tell your favourite game and player?
Cricket and MS Dhoni is my favourite player.
5. How you came to know about blogging?
Before I started writing for WordPress, I used to write for Times of India (Speaking Tree) and before that I used to write for magazines and papers too. I also used to give talks on Yuv Vani.
- Why should we seek knowledge?
- What is love according to you?
- What if somebody criticizes you without rhyme or reason.
- What are some of the benefits of silence in our lives?
- What are the advantages of keeping cool in emergencies?
- Is not fear the number one enemy of ours when there is question of meeting challenges?
- Brief comment on the statement: Love begets love.
- Is not suicide a result of weakness of our mind?
- How we can distinguish between our enemy and friend?
- Who is a fair-weather friend?
I solicit all my fellow bloggers for attempting the questions and be a candidate for the award.
With warm regards,