The traits of a good nature person and why such a person is subjected to criticism?
PERSON WITH GOOD NATURE
A person with good nature
Changes or evolves his thoughts and actions
According to time and space
He is placed
He feels pain
While others are subjected to pain
He is filled, at every step, with compassion
He is self-aware
Knows about his potentials
And also the weak areas
He never pays back in the same coin
The unhealthy criticism directed at him willy-nilly
But from his mistakes he learns a lesson
By forgetting and forgiving others undue criticism leveled at him
The other traits
Is his quality of confessing his faults
When he commits those anyway
He does not feel perfect
He knows, being human
He has imperfections
And tries living with them
Thereby does his thoughts and actions
Bereft of ill-will
Walks with feet firmly on the ground
Bereft of covetousness
Free from anger
Full of trust
And His graces
For realization of purpose of his existence
And finally attain Liberation
From births and deaths for good.
First of all, it is in the fitness of things to understand a good nature person. A person with good nature is positively oriented and directs his energies in performance of good Karmic deeds. Such a person is not directionless in any situation and condition.
The following are the traits of a good nature person:-
- A person with good nature does not have covetousness, does not have ill-will for others besides does not force his/her opinions onto others,
- A person with good nature does not react to an adverse situation or condition.
- A person with good nature respect others’ privacy.
- A good nature person does not disrespect others.
- A good nature person never ill-treats others.
- A good nature person obeys the laws of nature and social norms that a society sets for everybody.
- A good nature person comes to the rescue of people in need even, sometimes, putting a peril his/her own life.
- A good nature person is sociable and reliable.
- A good nature person goes to any length in helping a person in distress that is he/she is compassionate..
- A good nature person feels pain while he/she sees somebody in pain.
- A good nature person is spiritually oriented one. He/she does his/her duty with sincerity and honesty.
- A good nature person is not jealous of others good fortune.
- A good nature person stays calm despite provocation.
- A good nature person has sublime habits, attitude and behaviour.
- A person with good nature never pays back in the same coin.
- A person with good nature know his/her limit and he/she never transgresses that limit.
- A person with good traits believes in himself/herself and possesses indomitable belief in the existence of God.
- A person with good nature spiritually oriented person who does his/her duty with a complete focus on thoughts and actions and not on the results with a firm belief that if thoughts and actions are sincere then results will always be appropriate.
- A person with good traits never feels let down if he/she meets with failure. He/she always tries again without feeling let down.
- A person with good traits is self-realized, such a person knows his/her potentials and weaknesses i.e. he/she is self-conscious/self-aware.
- A person with good traits goes out of the way in assisting others in distress.
- A person with good traits does his Karmic deeds based on the new norms with changed time and space. His/her ideas are evolved as the situations and conditions demand.
- Such a person is not egocentric and does not believe in ‘I, me and mine’.
From the above, it could be construed that a good nature person person faces criticism because of the following aspects:-
- Good nature person is criticized because some people feel jealous of this good nature person.
- People think a good nature person as a conceited one which actually is not the case – this is due to the fact that people do not understand this good fellow.
- A good nature person does not pay in the same coin or does not rebut the criticism leveled against himself/herself, therefore, because this fellow thinks rebutting would be a waste of time and energy. I have experienced such a case myself. In my home-town, I was lambasted because of my ill-directed criticism. My neighbour objectified me as illiterate and fickle minded one since I did not do TIT FOR TAT. I kept cool and that was construed as my weakness.
- Such a person learns from the healthy criticism and forgets and forgives the unhealthy criticism of others directed at him/her.
Conclusively, be that as it may, it should never be forgotten that a good nature person is a gift of God, though this fellow is sometimes subjected to unhealthy criticism. I am of the firm conviction that the more a fellow is subjected to unhealthy criticism the more he/she would earning KARMIC CREDIT.