SINCERITY IN OUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS
Truth whilst properly used is sincerity,
Its ingredients are godliness, realism and purity,
Sincere person is married to piety,
Who, for truth’s sake, will sacrifice everything,
To keep a word he gives without misgiving,
Also, is the one who for truth’s sake,
Will go to any limit in realizing the truth with all caution and care
Never compromising on ideals he holds dear,
That is why a sincere one is considered dear by others everywhere,
And by extension, our Creator too Loves a Sincere one the Most ever and ever.
Greed touches him not,
He is not swayed by any external influences naught,
Hot and cold, happiness and sadness do not touch,
Maintains equanimity in all situations,
Showiness has no place where he ventures,
Spreads fragrance by his presence everywhere.
His actions and reactions exhibit harmony,
Rational are his emotions with not even a touch of vanity,
Passionately he wins every being with his sweetness,
He gives words and sticks to these at all times and spaces,
That is why his words are trusted by lows and highs,
Consciously, he is his own master to the area he surveys,
Is not dictated by anyone crossing his ways,
Believes in the dictum, ‘charity begins at home’ always.
Cleanses his inner self daily like one brooms a room,
Does not showcase or empty sermons,
But follows high-quality principles without qualms,
His best deeds are the ones which are loved and followed by others,
Bereft of any inner conflicts,
His body, mind and soul works in sync at all times,
For a cause held dear by his conscience,
Rich in integrity and abundance in intelligence,
Holds his head high in the comity of people,
With patience and tolerance plentiful really,
His sincerity is an open book with little secrecy,
Easily to be read by anybody whoever tries,
Abundance in essential sincerity, physical sincerity and spiritual sincerity,
He is more near to our Omnipotent and Omniscient One
Than anyone could conjure even.
SINCERITY IN OUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS
Sincerity of purpose is one of the best positive qualities of an individual. Sincere dealings may be in our homes, in our workplace, in our day to day dealings with our peer groups, with formal and informal interactions, etc. If we are sincere in our actions then we need not care about the results of our actions. Sincere actions are self-rewarding and can be attested at all situations. A person who is sincere in thoughts and action does not care for the result of his thoughts and actions since he devotes most of his time on action at hand with focused attention.
A SINCERE PERSON IS A YOGI OF THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS
A sincere person does everything with focused attention on the job at hand and is detached from the results of his thoughts and actions. In fact he is a Karma Yogi in thoughts and actions. He faces situations and conditions coming his way and surpasses them with zeal and enthusiasm – facing any challenge which comes his way since he thinks sincerity is God gifted trait.
HONESTY IS THE PRIME TRAIT OF A SINCERE PERSON
A sincere person always thinks the welfare of others over his own. The prime-movers for this fellow are uprightness and honesty attached. Temptations have no place in his / her scheme of things. In fact that person is flawless in his behaviour and is self-realized one. Similarly, that person gives more credence to others’ needs and aspirations rather than his / her own needs.
SINCERE PERSON IS ETHICAL AND MORALISTIC IN HIS ACTIONS & DEEDS
A person whose work ethics is to work with utmost sincerity as one of the main constituents will never think about the results of his actions because those actions are based on sincere thoughts and actions thereof. To act with sincerity is his religion and then forgets everything else because ethical and moralistic standpoints are his two pillars of strength.
SINCERE PERSON HAS NO TOUCH OF SELFISHNESS OR WITH NO EGOCENTRIC ATTITUDE
There are some people who have selfish motives as a prime -motives in getting jobs done through other means than legitimate. Much of the corruption that pervades in the society today is due to self-centred approach that we adopt in our lives. We attach too much emphasis on ‘I, my, me’ and less of ‘ours’.
A SINCERE PERSON IS SPIRITUAL ORIENTED ONE
A person who conducts himself with sincerity and with honesty as the two pillars does not fear anybody or anything under the sun since he is more near to God than anything else. He faces all the challenges of life with open mind, fearing nothing whatsoever. Bhagwad Gita has very clearly mentioned: To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me.
A sincere person has the following characteristics which guide him in life:-
• Action Oriented Policy in life. A sincere person never confines himself to theory, he / she believes in action that too positive actions with good implications / bearings on the society in general.
• Sincerity Helps in Self Realization. By adopting sincere approach in life, that person never is misled and follows principles which purify his body off negativities thus paving the way to tap reservoir of latent energy dormant in the system.
• Honest and Sincere Approach. That person never puts off things because sincere one has his priorities fixed. His approach may be enmeshed with some unpredictable difficulties initially yet ultimately will always be vindicated.
• Ready for Action when Action is Really Needed. Honest and sincere person never procrastinates if there is a need of a help to be rendered.
• Sincere person never aspire for material possessions, rather, whatever he ekes through his present capabilities that person is satisfied.
• Greed, rancour, selfish motive does not touch such person in any way.
• Sincere person does not aspire for self-respect but respect follows the person due to positive approach in life. Self-respect will anyhow would be earned when his thoughts and actions bring him dividends.
• Quality of Equanimity. A sincere person always baths in peace both in bad and good situations. This balance of mind brings out good results even in any sorts of challenges which may befall on the individual concerned. Since a sincere person is always a positive oriented in his work ethics, he does not feel overly happy or sad in success or failure. It is because he works with an open mind with a lot of focus on his job at hand rather than any other hurdles coming in his way. He is more inclined to work on the percept that when his thoughts and actions are sincere and honest, he need not fear anything under the sun. He has belief in himself and belief on the God. For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God’s word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ.