WAR RESOLVES NO PROBEM
The present revelation of war
Of war between Ukraine & Soviet Federation
Has resulted in deaths and destructions
All around Ukraine territories
Since there is mismatch between the forces of Russia& Ukrainian forces
In war materials/weapons & SAM missiles
Including strength of military boots
An asymmetrical warfare, in fact
And the force levels of Ukraine is domically low
Seemingly indeed, but the spirit of Ukrainians is unparalleled as has been revealed
But it is not the emotions so heightened
Which wins the battles and wars for a country
Who suffers the most, the common countrymen
Who take the hits of extremely large war machinery counts.
A ill-fated populace of Ukraine
Are suffering the pangs of aggression
Thru constant bombing and missile attacks on their homes and hearths
And barrage of salvos from the tanks & armored vehicles
Inflecting deaths and destructions on the inhabitants
Creating short-time and long-time war effects
Proving that war is life threatening in every way
In the form of long-term physical and mental implications.
It goes to showcase undoubtedly
That war is more deadly
Than other problem such as Coronavirus, climate change, inequality
Population explosion, hunger and diseases though deadly
Because all these have some immediate solutions
But falling bombs and barrage of tank fire or gun fire has no instant solution
A salvo of fire once fired cannot be retrieved
It’ll have its lasting impact.
The United Nation Security Council
In their emergency meeting
Delved upon the war on Ukraine
But here too it failed sadly!
It could not perform its role markedly
To prevent conflict which is rages on uncontrollably
Thus killing the hapless citizenries
And give peace a chance to prevail
The resolution was shotdown
By the shell of veto power
Thus UNSC failed in its attempt to prevent war
And give peace a chance to establish as its key role
It calls for reorganization of UNO
So that it fructifies its aim of establishing peace for its members
And protect the small countries
From the power games of some nations.
It should always be kept in mind
War resolves no problem
It multiplies them
In the form
Of frittering the national resource
Woefully, in the form of humans and materials.
It should also be kept in mind
War is created by humans
For enhancing their sphere of influence
A hegemonistic approach – negative one
Hence it could be stopped by humans
On the basis of give and take.
Can those humans could be termed civilized
When one particular country’s army inflicts collateral damages
Kills unarmed civilians without even a second thought
Thru rockets and drone attacks
As war rages on in whole of Ukraine
With no respite for the common populace?
War may be in any country in the past
Such as Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or Gaza or in any party of world
It had not resolved any problem in the past
But multiplied them, as time passed on
And it will not solve any problem as has been happening
In the present war between Russia and Ukraine.
A Mother of All Bombs (MOABs) cannot solve a mother’s problem
When her only son dies due to this horrific bomb
It will have multiplier effects
On the populace who fall victims to its impacts
Hence only option for the entire world
Is to stop encouraging violence to solve their persisting problems
But resolution of their problem thru negotiations
On the basis of plausible dialogues and persuasions
Because peace cannot be the garnered through MOABs
But respecting others as the creations of a Single Creator
Can help bring about peace and tranquility in the world at large.
LESSONS FROM RUSSIA AND UKAIRANE WAR
- No other country will fight a war for us. We have to fight our own battles. Therefore, we have to be prepared for any eventuality. Some country may be lurking around to invade your country.
- Cyber defence (Cyber warfare) from our adversaries should also form part of our defence.
- In the present war, civilians cannot remain immune. They could also fall victims as has happened in the war between Russia and Ukairane.
- We’ve to be prepared for psy warfare inleashed by our adversaries too. The general masses should be wary about the propaganda of their adversaries so as to create fear psychosis amongst the populace.
- No country can remain immune from the war in any part of the world since we’re living in global world which has interlinked in everyway.
- Self–sufficiency in defense equipment and weaponry should be maintained on the principle of ‘offence is the best form of defense’.
- Indomitable national spirit in the event of a war is essential but it is also necessary that war materials as deterrence is also a necessity.
- We should always keep in mind, if you want peace, be ready to defend yourself against any eventuality.
- High morale of defence personnel and even civilians should be to the optimum to fight our wars.
- Some modicum of deterrence should always be maintained by the small countries which may discourage the big countries to invade and transgress their security as has happened in case of Ukraine. This apart, care and caution should be exercised that nuclear weapons are not to be used by any country since these should only serve as deterrence and not for use since its use could prove counterproductive for user and for whom it is used along with the countries around its sphere of radiation.
- Use of nuclear weapons should not be used in any event since these weapons are merely for deterrence since their short term and long term illeffects are really unimaginable.
- For short or long term war duration, casualities on the warring sides are sure to be there, but there is urgent need to have enough preparation for medical emergency for medicare of soldiers and civilians injured during the fighting.
- War resolves no problems but makes them more complex, therefore, the best course should be to sort out the persisting problems sitting across the table.
- The UNO should play their part in defusing tensions between the warring countries.