WHAT IS MEANT BY AURA, ITS BENEFITS AND CAN WE CHANGE OUR NEGATIVE AURA BY OUR SOUND KARMA (GOOD DEEDS)?
MY AURA & ME
What type of person I want to be
Depends entirely on my Creator and me
If I want to remain static
In the midst of changing dynamics
Whilst opportunities abound
To pick and choose from amongst
Surely, I’ll have to awake from my slumber
Not a soul will coax me to get up
From a self imposed inactivity
It’s factually I and me only
Who’ll have to make an effort with sincerity
Nobody else will bell the cat for me, really
If I want to remain weakling with fragile aura for ever
Then nobody, my friends, cares
And why anybody ought to show even a shred of anxiety
When I don’t take the first step forward with and for dignity
For earning a place for my own self – with my own efforts diligently
Thus help remove the stigma of being a weak-link for good
And become a person with energy filled aura that counts, for sure
Every atom and part thereof in the universe and everything/everybody is composed of vibrations. Even our thoughts we conceive and put into practice are made up of vibrations – motion of energy. Besides our consciousness are made up of vibrations. Aura is defined as the electro-photonic vibration response to an external object or excitement thereof. An aura is the particular type of space or atmosphere or a vital force that surrounds every living and non-living things and give out energy; positive or negative depending on the matter it is made of and energy emitted by it. For example, light and soft shades indicate a positive condition and dark shade indicate a negative condition. If our aura is made up of vibration then a question arises from where this vibration is created? There may be some cause of this vibration – without doubt from our Creator.
KINDS OF AURAS & FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FORMATION
An aura is the affect or influence or sphere of energy or lack of it we create on the space we occupy. How much of aura we possess depends on the factors:
- Morality and discipline followed by an individual;
- Perfect balance in life to be maintained for enhancing our aura;
- Our daily deeds and misdeeds which obstruct positive energy;
- Life style we follow – upright and based on principles or care less about these aspects;
- Whether we follow Spiritualistic life or otherwise;
- Whether we possess mental strength or possess mental lethargy;
- Enlightened Soul Or Total Ignorant and do not make any effort to enhance our know-how;
- Possessing Magnetism to pull others towards us with our good traits;
- Or repel others with our presence, with cold and negative behavior etc.
- Sphere of influence differs from person to person according to the traits we imbibe;
- When our aura is weak, our space is limited while in case of those who are steadfast in character and heartwarming, possess vast expanse of influence. It all depends on the positivity we possess;
- The spread affect or sway of influence is lasting for some while in others it is fragile or limited or a little or ineffectual totally depending on the personality of the individual.
BENEFITS OF ROBUST AURA
How best we react to a situation depends on our aura we are possessing presently. When we are down due to some sudden incident, if our aura is robust, we are unfaltering in our response to that incident – we face the situation squarely and take charge. Contrarily, when our aura is weak, it is ineffectual; it caves in / hides into our shell. Our aura affects us physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and even intellectually and bestows us assistance when required.
It is also a fact that we should get our aura checked from some expert so that we devise ways and means to boost / improve it. A person with sound aura is full of joy, accommodative, have clarity both verbal and in action to be transacted and maintains equanimity both in happy and sad moments. Best things about our strong aura is that it also improves our intuitive power.
More energy means more patience to face coming stresses and strains of our lives. Not only this, it is surprising how our strong aura increases our immunity and protects us from diseases. It also protects us from pollutants of all kinds bedeviling our environs.
SPIRITUALISM AND AURA
Christ Consciousness or Krishna Consciousness could come through our self effort. This is the result of righteousness we follow and positive behavior we follow in our daily lives. Those of us who are self aware through self realization are the ones who possess equanimity in weal and woe exhibit a fine-tuned aura. It also goes to show that we are ourselves responsible for building or improving our aura to be fully heightened one or cold or weak. With our improved aura, we feel energized, are joyous, healthy and every activity of ours brings better results. The good omen that comes from within us comes from our aura. Knowing the intensity of our aura, we can get ourselves healed from a wide range of diseases including physiological and psychological related diseases.
CHANGE IN THE INTENSITY OF OUR AURA
Aura around living things changes with time but differs from person to person according to our conscious intend (more our willpower more aura grows) but aura around non-living objects is changeless. Aura around humans is made up of electromagnetic radiation, depending upon our intuitive capacity, intense or limited intentions, emotional maturity, maturity and will to act or react to a situation.
It goes to show that we can afford to improve our aura through self introspection / self analysis / self effort and then acting in such a manner that it infuses confidence to transact our day – to – day activities with inherent enormous energy. We should never forget that when we are resilient, patient, not stressed, we are able to truly understand state of affairs around us, and with it we can devise ways and means to improve our aura, if self help does not work, then expert’s opinion could be sought so as to boost / enhance it for longevity and healthy life.
AURAS DIFFER FROM PERSON TO PERSON
We’ve very limited knowledge about the universe we see and even about ourselves which we boast of knowing. A normal person can know the aura of another person if concerted effort is made. In the pictures of our Gods, we see a visible circle around their heads. How best we can make use of senses and also our consciousness to find our auras, depends on our sincerity of our effort.
TYPES OF ARAUS & NEED TO CHANGE IT
There are varieties of auras which we cultivate due to our own Karmic deeds and misdeeds. Positive deeds results in positive auras and negative deeds brings in its wake negative auras. There is an urgent need to know about our aura, if need be, from the experts in the field so as to device ways and means to change it according to the need. Some of the auras are given below:-
BRIGHT OR WHITE AND CLEAN AURA. While is the colour of perfection. It is an indication of perfect harmony. It is the colour of Light connected with God. In other words it is the colour of GOD a DIVINE LIGHT.
YELLOW – GOLDEN AURA. YELLOW: It is the indication of mental growth, awareness and intelligence with analytical thoughts. But when yellow is aligned with grey or black it is indicative of negative mindset.
GREEN COLOURED AURA. It the colour of harmony, proper balance in life and also indicates the subject’s connectivity with the Creator and compassionate in nature. But when green is aligned with murky or dark or grey it shows the person concerned is jealous, selfish to the core and more possessiveness.
ORANGE SHADED AURA. It is the colour of sun (mixing of red and yellow). It reflects creativity and awareness which could be used for healing purposes whereas negative shade of orange colour connotes aggressiveness along with destructive behavior.
BLUE AURA. It is connected with the spiritualism and positivity. But when blue is aligned with grey and black it indicates negativity
GRAY AND DARK AURA. BLACK. This is the colour wherein the subject is negatively oriented in every aspect. He is blocking the Light of our Creator.
INDOGO AURA. One who is in the process of seeking spiritual truth very intensively.VIOLET
AURA. It connotes selfless love and spirituality besides being humane and considerate and compassionate.
BROWN AURA. It reflects negative inclinations
RED SHADED AURA . it may either positive side may signify love but when deep red signifies negative side may reflect anger.
GOOD AURA REFLECTS THE INNER SELF OF A PERSON
When we know about our aura, we can simply gauge the thoughts of subject before he/she tells us something verbally. We can even know whether that person is telling truth or otherwise. When we see a bright and clean aura, we can expect something good from that person. That person cannot be untruth in his / her words and deeds. Furthermore, this sort of a person is spiritually forward moving where when we see a grey or dark aura; it is sure that such a person will have ill-intention or have intentions which are difficult to decipher. However, we cannot consider a person laudable mere at his face value; how best that person is dressed or how best he impresses you with his speech or good posture these are not the best indicators of good aura as it has been proven outer impressions are always deceptive.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PERSON AS A GURU FOR US
While choosing a spiritual preacher or Guru, we’ ve to be very careful. We’ve experienced so called Gurus most recently who were found to have indulged in unethical and immoral acts and proved themselves to be ‘sheep in wolf’s clothings’ but outwordly they professed wisdom and acted saintly. These people, in place of enlightening us will do an irreparable damage/retard or put a stop to our own spiritual journey. Such people only have ulterior motive or would like to control the masses for meeting the nefarious designs. Gurus with Yellow –Golden aura around their heads are preferred ones.
HOW BEST TO GAUGE A PERSON’S AURA & ITS USES
When we are able to decipher the aura of a person, we are also able to find out the diseases the subject is afflicted with. By consciously controlling aura we can actually provide required heat to our body. Auras can help us develop our consciousness, spiritual development and affords us an opportunity to know about Mother Nature. Those people who cultivate negativities like anger, jealousy, greed, rancor, fear, and pursue all sort of ways and means to satisfy their material possession urge, etc ultimately suppress their true nature and by so doing these sorts of people just suppress their auras. Also, by observing the auras of others, we can improve our own through intensely following the principles involved. It has been observed that children up to the age of five can see the aura. We must have experienced infants while looking at some person show instant liking by smiling while they see a good aura or cry when they see a negative or dark aura. Children do have strong auras since they are not have negativity which the adults are prone to.
HOW TO MAKE OUR AURA ROBUST
- SELF AWARENESS. Through self introspection/self analysis we have to know where we stand on ‘aura ladder’. If we are unable to know this individually then we can seek the help of experts in the field and then follow the regime of self correction so as to have self improvement in whatever way we lack.
Removing Negativity. When our intension is merely to get material possessions and want to get in whatever way it is possible, then possibly we are lacking the characteristics which make us negatively inclined which makes us all the more weak in our aura. All the negativity like anger, jealousy, rancor, greed, etc have to be rid from our midst and transform into a positively oriented individual. Having positivity means having good aura.
- Spiritualism and aura. Having rid off the smut from our system, we can follow a life which has compassion for others, selfless life, feeling pain and others feel pain, help others when required, meet the needs of others, love others as we want others to love us, etc. Having acquired these traits in life, we can easily establish connectivity with our Creator because He too loves those who love his/her fellow being. Establishing connectivity means our aura has become robust.
- Positive Attitude and Sincerity. A life full of positive attitude besides righteous living makes our life purposeful and without encumbrance from the present birth to the other one and also decreasing our Karmic deficit from the previous births. This also helps in enhancing the AURA of ours.
- Infants and Auras. It has been said that a child upto the age of five can see the aura of other people. It is because of the fact that an infant is not affected by the ups and downs of the life which will follow after this age only. We must have observed a child smiling while looking at a person and also weeping while looking on the other. It is simply because the child is able to see the aura of a person and responses accordingly. With this point in view, we should always keep the children away from bad company, bad deeds and educate the child in such a manner that he/she develops a positive frame of mind and aura and is not enslaved by negativity.
You must be logged in to post a comment.